5 Lanes | 20 Targets | 40 Shots
4 Targets Per Lane
Limited to the first 75 registered shooters
- .25 – .35 caliber (minimum 28 ft/lbs at muzzle required to knock down targets)
- Maximum 150 ft/lbs
- .22 caliber (minimum 28 ft/lbs at muzzle required to knock down targets)
- Maximum 65 ft/lbs
- See Prize Page –> Click Here
- No Tripods
- No Rear Rest
- Pellets Only (no bullets/slugs)
- Scope Magnification maximum of 32x
- No Challenging of Targets
- Any shooting position is allowed within marked shooting area
- Bipods, shooting sticks, and monopods are allowed (2 inch maximum diameter base)
- No chairs with back allowed
- Targets will be placed from 15–100 yards
- All target distances will be marked
- Each shooter will have 5 minutes to shoot all 4 targets twice for a total of 8 shots per station.
- Shooters will be scheduled throughout the day from 8:00AM – 4:00PM
- Sight in range will be open from 7:00AM to 4:00PM
- 1 mulligan shot per shooter can be used if needed
- Kill zones will be various shape and sizes
- Air will be provided on the course with Female foster fitting (you must supply own fitting with male connect)
Any airguns declared unsafe to people or property (including targets) by the Match Director will be barred from use.
In any matters arising and not covered by these rules, the Match Director’s decision will be final.
Tie breaker rules will be determined by Range Master before the match begins.